Dr Franks Implants may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
What Dr Franks Implants does with the information collected
Dr Franks Implants requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Dr Franks Implants may use the information to improve our products and services
- Dr Franks Implants may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Dr Franks Implants believes you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, Dr Franks Implants may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Contact may be made by email, phone or mail. Information provided by you may be used to customise the website according to your interests
Dr Franks Implants is committed to protecting the Customer’s privacy. When you or any other users submit sensitive information the Dr Franks Implants website, the information is protected both online and off-line.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Dr Franks Implants operates suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in the storage and disclosure of information to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Dr Franks Implants website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
- Dr Franks Implants will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Dr Franks Implants may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which Dr Franks Implants thinks you may find interesting if you inform Dr Franks Implants that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which Dr Franks Implants holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information which Dr Franks Implants is holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email as soon as possible to email@example.com. Dr Franks Implants will promptly make corrections to any information found to be incorrect.
A Cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the Cookie helps to analyse web traffic or assists with the functionality of a specific website.
You can find out more about Cookies at www.aboutcookies.org
How Cookies are used at Dr Franks Implants
Dr Franks Implants uses traffic log Cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps in the analysis of data about web page traffic and improve this website in order to provide a better user experience.
The data is collected anonymously and is only used for the purpose of statistical analysis. This information, for example, allows for the recording of the number of users who visit a particular page each day.
Cookies also provide you, the user, with safer interaction with this website by helping to ensure the security of information if, for example, you fill in a form.
A Cookie only gives Dr Franks Implants access to the data you choose to share with Dr Franks Implants. You can choose to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers accept Cookies automatically, but you can modify your browser setting to decline Cookies, if you prefer. See the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu in your web browser to manage your Cookie settings.
For more information on managing Cookies in specific web browsers, you can visit:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Safari (iOS)
By using the Dr Franks Implants website, you agree to the placement of Cookies, by this website, onto your computer. If you choose not to receive Cookies, this may prevent the Dr Franks Implants website from working properly and it may be unable to process any Forms you may wish to submit.